- Exhaustive Coverage of the Syllabus — The entire syllabus has been covered from end to end with appropriate emphasis on each module and segment
- New Syllabus Incorporated — All chapters in the book are in complete adherence with changes in syllabus matter and structure
- Simple & Straight-forward Content — Students will find that all the content is in layman's language without complicated jargon and terminology
- Self Explanatory Subject Matter— Self study is encouraged as students will not require elaborate explanations of the subject matter contained herein
- Contemporary Business Examples & Case Studies—The book refers to modern, exciting and realistic business scenarios that students will be able to relate to
- Exam Format Questions — Questions have been provided at the end of each chapter to help students with quick revisions.
About the Author
The author obtained her Masters and Ph.D in Commerce from Cohin University, Kerala. She has rich and varied experience in teaching, having been a member of the Commerce faculty at Christ College for over 13 years. She has also authored over 18 books on subjects of Commerce for pre-university and degree students. Her books are widely appreciated for their comprehensive and simple nature.
Table of Contents
1. Final Accounts Of Partnership Firms
2. Sale Of A Firm And Conversion Of Partnership Into A Limited Company
3. Royalty Accounts
4. Hire Purchase And Installment Purchase
0. Insurance Claims
5. Skill Development
Latest Question Papers