PHARMACEUTICAL MICROBIOLOGYprovidesa concise yet wide ranging view of important
aspectsofPharmaceutical Microbiology for students pursuingundergraduatecourses
in Pharmacy, Dental, Medical and ScienceDepartments.
* Simple and easy to understand.
* Important terms or definitions have been highlighted by using bold letters.
* Well labeled diagrams, tables, flow charts and photographs have furnished at
Table of Contents
* History of Microbiology
* Morphology of Bacteria
* Taxonomy and Nomenclature of Bacteria
* Sterilization and Sterility Testing of Different Pharmaceutical Preparations
* Bacterial Growth and Nutrition
* Culture Media
* Culture Methods and Identification of Bacteria