Ramnarayan and Rao build on the foundation of their extensive research and work
with organizations over several decades to answer some of the most critical
questions in Organization Development (OD) today:
- How do you alter mindsets of organizational members at different levels to
tackle new challenges posed by the environment?
- How do you overcome silo thinking and build collaboration?
- How do you make mergers or acquisitions work?
- How do you bring about cultural change?
- How do you build managerial and organizational capability to effectively tap
the opportunities available in the new environment?
The book brings key insights derived