FROM THE PUBLISHER
The 4th Edition of this user-friendly text presents a concise introduction to
general orthopaedics and orthopaedic trauma for all anatomic regions in both
adults and children. For each injury or disorder, the authors review anatomy,
presentation, diagnosis, clinical features, treatment, and where appropriate,
* Emphasizes conditions most often encountered in clinical practice.
* Offers a wealth of high-quality radiographs and two-color line diagrams.
* Includes additional case studies, with an emphasis on sports injuries.
* Presents more summary sections incorporated throughout the text.
* Features updated and revised sections reflecting the